Order of Business for sitting of 1 March 2021: Opening of Spring Session of Parliament
The Speaker of the Kurdistan Parliament calls MPs to a sitting on Monday 1st March 2021 at 11am – the first ordinary sitting of the spring session of the third year of the fifth term of Parliament.
The Presidency of Parliament announces the order of business of the sitting as follows:
- A minute’s of silence in memory of the martyrs of Kurdistan and Iraq.
- Kurdistan Parliament Speaker Dr. Rewaz Faiq will open the spring session of the third year of Kurdistan Parliament’s fifth term, per Article 7 (paragraph 1) and Article 18 (paragraph 3) of Parliament’s Internal Rules of Procedure.
- Speech by Kurdistan Parliament Speaker Dr. Rewaz Faiq on the opening of the spring session.
- Speeches by the head of each of Kurdistan Parliament’s parties on the opening of the spring session.
- Swearing in of Halkawt Anwar Khalifa, to replace former MP Omed Abdulrahman Hassan [Khoshnaw], per Article 27 of Parliament’s Internal Rules of Procedure.
The Presidency of the Kurdistan Parliament decides and announces the order of business of this sitting according to Parliament’s Internal Rules of Procedure, Article 5, Article 16 (paragraph 1), Article 18 (paragraph 3), Article 20 (paragraphs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), and articles 47, 48, Article 52 (paragraph 1), and articles 54, 55, 56 and 57.