Order of Business for sitting of 22 May 2023
The Speaker of the Kurdistan Parliament Dr. Rewaz Faiq calls MPs to a sitting on Monday 22nd May 2023 at 10am, the fourth ordinary sitting of the spring session of the fifth year of the fifth term of Parliament. The Presidency of Parliament announces the order of business of the sitting as follows:
1) Voting on requests by the following honourable members to resign from their membership of Parliament, per Article 25 (paragraph 2, points 1 and 2) of Parliament’s Internal Rules of Procedure:
1. Abdulsatar Majeed Qadir (Kurdistan Justice Group, KJG)
2. Osman Ali Smail (KJG)
3. Badriya Esmail Mahmud (KJG)
4. Muslim Abdullah Qasri (KJG)
5. Hawraman Hamasharif Hamarashid (Gacheney, KJG)
6. Rupak Ahmad Rahman (KJG)
7. Omar Abdullah Fatah (Gulpi, KJG)
2) Second reading of the following bills and draft resolutions, per articles 87, 88, 89 and 97 of Parliament’s Internal Rules of Procedure:
(i) Bill on Implementation of the Law on Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism, Iraqi Federal Law No. (39) of 2015.
(ii) Bill on Adoption and Amendment of the Application of the Iraqi Agricultural Quarantine Law (Law No. 76 of 2012, as amended in Kurdistan Region – Iraq).