To view a bill (draft law) please click on the links below. Bills are in Kurdish and grouped by year. Please use this feedback form to send your comments and feedback on a bill. Your comments will be given to the relevant parliament committees.
Status of draft legislation
The following tables summarize the status of bills (sent by the Government), legislative proposals (proposed by MPs), and draft resolutions, in Kurdish.
- Bills, legislative proposals and draft resolutions passed into law
- Bills, legislative proposals and draft resolutions that are not needed because they are already covered by existing legislation
- Legislative proposals and draft resolutions rejected by the Kurdistan Regional Government or Parliament’s standing committees
- Legislative proposals and draft resolutions submitted to the Government that have not received a final response
- Legislative proposals and draft resolutions that have not had a first reading, proposals to apply Iraqi Federal legislation and should be proposed by the Region, or do not meet the standards of legislative form and style.
- Legislative proposals and draft resolutions that are passing through the legislative process